Jason Belzer – Game Inc. – Founder & President
- What makes anyone decide on where to go to school?
- What did the school sell you on?
- Strengths, identity, etc.
- How do you figure out what your core values are?
- Set those core values immediately
- It impacts the determination of who you hire, recruit, etc.
- You can’t change those core values
- No stability if you switch it up midstream
- It simply won’t work and there are plenty examples of that
- How do you stick to the core values when others around you don’t have ethics?
- What is your own personal brand
... Download the rest of Jason Belzer's notes...