Mark Downey – IPFW Men’s Basketball – Assistant Coach
- Your family is a part of your journey
- You need to be in this business to help young people. If you’re not in this business to help young people, get out.
- This is a SELFLESS profession
- This profession is too hard if you’re in it for the wrong reasons.
- Take a chance
- Get out of your comfort zone, especially at a young age
- Keep things simple
- Whatever your responsibilities are, run with them!
- There’s something to be said for being a Head Coach, at any level, & controlling your own journey / job
... Download the rest of Coach Downey's notes...